Thursday, July 26, 2007

perhaps..


seriously have no idea why i've started my post with the word perhaps.
maybe its just a common term we use when we're emo .__.

its those once-in-a-month kinda thing you know, i only get emo once a month
not that bad at least :D scroll down you won't find emo posts yet whee!

how was my day today? i'll call it something like "light at the end of the tunnel"

something like that i guess, woke up all depressed and stuff and started feeling sad.
and when i mean depressed, i really mean depressed =X
nevermind as i said some stuff screwed on previous days, so yup nothing for you to know too! [suspense..]



and just today, i realised i'm not a person who frequently pours out my troubles to my friends and all, maybe listening's good enough D: right that was random.

i woke up at 630 and left home at 650 to meet ashley and alicia and prissy for breakfast, loves.
i was late for 10 minutes and so was ashley, never realised we actually arrived on the same mrt.
no i'm not blind, its difficult to find a needle in a haystack! actually, not applicable for ashley, and ashley don't start looking at me D:

so yup we waited for prissy till 724 and left for simpang; the way there was rather fun, i think i love imitating alicia's low and sexy voice! ;D we had breakfast at the hongkong restaurant, the place where ashley had always wanted to go! yup and siyun came too!

1 plainprata and 1 tissueprata and 1 yuanyang for me; the curry was superb but i personally do not hold a fond liking for honey-covered tissueprata, it makes my hands all gooey and the taste is kinda weird. but not a bad recommendation ashley, at least yuanyang was nice, well, that was before i drank halfway and a fly happily drowned in it. be grateful you drowned in a pool of sweetness you fly, or i'll never forgive you!

talking with my 2dmates is still the best, at least there wont' be any moment of silence kinda thing cause we just talk nonstop about everything and yup i seriously love you guys! aliciaprissyashleysiyun! :D anyway anna, wake up earlier next time wahhh xD anyway i've never stepped into a lan shop and the blue light at the entrance of crossfire made me kinda curious but i instantly got freaked out when unknown guy smiled at ashley and prissy o.O

okay to continue..

being the slow eater i was, we left the place at approx. 835am and i think i forgot what we talked about on the way up the hill; though i vividly remember myself whining about going to school cause i didn't study for my chem test and i didnt bring my geog file and that i had a slight tummyache from overconsumption of fishcurry and prata and most importantly, you can't forget i'm actually in a very depressed mood!

ashley was depressed too i think, so yup ashley, :D
we barely reached school on time with a few seconds to spare, you can't catch us councillors, we were right on the dot!



anyway i spent half of the day drawing unknown scribbles on my beloved notebook just to vent anger, i've torn around two pieces of paper and rolled many into balls, my pencils have become blunt and my markers..they'll run out of ink soon D: thanks sheena for just randomly talking to me during recess though lol. just needed somebody to listen to these words: "i'm feeling depressed D:"

sigh, i think i only got better after mskhoo's gorilla and bird joke, thanks annia for the concern and uhh, i just needed a hug at that moment so don't stare at us in shock when we were queuing in the canteen .__. i told them some jokes and okay its pretty lame but at least i laughed :D so yup, conclusion, you 2d guys still made my day (:

well chinese was chinese, many people slept. i wasn't tired today so i didn't sleep haha.
kidneys are like .__. but we're dissecting them in term 4 week 1 so i'm looking forward to it! ^^
bio spelling test was alright i guess, and after that it was walking down the hill with jesslin ashley and kaiying! :D

right i've got my white umbrella back and i'm overjoyed! bought a few pens and marker and a pair of scissors and walked home, so there's no reason you guys can say i'm a bad girl T.T

i'll just drown myself in more emo songs and hopefully i'll wake up all happy tomorrow! (:



and i really want to turn back time; there's so much things for me to do
and i'll start by making myself a better person.

that's the most important thing in my life right now, not that i think studies have actually made its way to the top of my "priority" charts. booyou studies im' really sick of them.



and booyou suckers (:

now and i was just talking about how studying sucks D:
i'm off to do my maths [surprisingly i find it fun right now]

and you know what, i'll do the racial disharmony poster today i think! :D
gogogo and i suddenly have the urge to complete my art class painting hoho.

i'll play the piano today too, my exams are coming!




and i'm feeling much better now although i still feel weird goshh.
anime's probably like a trend now or something, toobad i had been crazy over it like a year ago;

no time for dramas, no time for nothing. maybe i'll save those time excercising my fingers on the keyboard actually talking senseless stuff on more meaningful activities like drama-watching or drawing or playing the piano. or spending time with my friends.


that's what i want, but those dreadful tests and worksheets always gets in the way, damnyou ):
nevermind i'll work had for the olevels starting soon.

!#$%^&*@ [add a turtle too! :D]


btw this is a 1014-word post, excluding this sentence o.O

EMMA

No comments: